Sunday 25 October 2015

When Stacey met PewDiePie


I met PewDiePie! I queued for around four and a half hours and it was so worth it, especially when I walked up and said "Alright alright alright" and he replied "Alright, Matthew McConaughey"- if you are a bro you will get the joke. I wrote him a letter, so I hope he ends up reading it but judging by the pile of gifts he got I imagine a small thing would have got lost among the amazing things I saw. I just wanna say that his videos mean a lot to me, among many other YouTubers. His content never fails to cheer me up when I feel down, hungry, guilty or lonely. While to most of you he is just some crazy YouTuber, for me and others his content helps them get through a bad day! Thank you PewDiePie for all your hard work and being so genuine, down to earth and just down right hilarious! Your videos mean so much to me, I know that they will be there to support me through my Anorexia recovery and there to give me a good laugh. Keep up the good work, stay awesome bro! And if you are a bro reading this who could not go to the signing, you can still buy the book! It really is quite funny
:)




 
                            He said I was good at posing! (Not as good as he is though!)

Looking Like a swaggy rap duo here



We are too beautiful for you



Probably my favourite one. He was such a sweet and genuine guy! He deserves all the fans he has
(40 million subscribers and counting!)


No comments:

Post a Comment